10 Minute Elevated Ramen
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If, like me, ramen noodles are your go to quick and easy meal, then I you’ll LOVE this Elevated Ramen recipe. It comes together in just about 10 minutes and results in a surprisingly well balanced meal!
This post was sponsored by Ocean Mist Farms but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Food with Feeling possible!
I’m teaming up once again with Ocean Mist to bring you this simple and delicious ramen dish. I’ve been loving their Season and Steam veggies for occasions when I really want a good meal filled with veggies BUT I don’t really like prepping and cooking for a long time.
I used a bag of their Season and Steam Vegetable Medley in this recipe and it only takes 3 minutes to cook. THREE! I pop it in the microwave while the noodles are simmering and I just love how quick this whole thing is. While I really like the medley in this ramen, the Season and Steam Broccoli Florets or Floret Medley would also work perfectly!
A couple of years ago, I shared this Ramen Stir Fry using frozen vegetables and while that’s good, this version comes together even quicker and I always love when I can incorporate fresh vegetables into my meals.
Typically when I make these Season and Steam veggies, I do in fact season them a little before cooking. However, I didn’t in this case because we’re going to be tossing it all in a really delicious sauce. You could, however, definitely add a little salt, pepper and garlic powder to the veggies before steaming them in the microwave.
This recipe is perfect for 2 hungry adults but it could easily be doubled if you’re feeding more!
Making it is as simple as cooking the noodles according to package instructions (I actually like to slightly undercook the noodles since they’ll cook in the sauce a little more). While the noodles are cooking, you can pop the veggie medley in the microwave for 3 minutes to steam.
Once those are both done, all that’s left is to cook the sauce for a couple minutes to thicken it and then toss in the cooked noodles, canned chickpeas for protein and the steamed veggies. SO super simple but far superior to plain ramen noodles, right?
I was originally going to use the Season and Steam Broccoli Florets in this recipe but I’m SO glad that I went with the Vegetable Medley. It added such nice variety and I really love how delicious the carrots are covered in the sauce.
Well, that’s all I have for today! If you end up making this recipe, please snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are cooking from the blog.
This ramen dish can be thrown together in just about 10 minutes and is so delicious and filling for how easy it is!
For the Ramen:
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 ramen packets (roughly 6 ounces total), seasoning packets discarded
- 12 ounce bag of Ocean Mist Season & Steam Vegetable Medley*
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil (any oil will work here)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of broth
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated (can sub for 1/2 teaspoon of dried ginger)
- Start our by cooking the noodles according to package instructions. I like to *slightly* undercook mine by about a minute since they’ll cook a little more in the sauce. Once done, drain and set aside.
- Microwave the bag of veggies according to package instructions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce until combined: soy sauce, oil, cornstarch, broth, rice vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, and ginger.
- In the same pot that you cooked the noodles, pour in the sauce and set over medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook until it begins to thicken, about 2-3 minutes. Toss in the cooked noodles, chickpeas, and cooked veggies and stir to coat everything in the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and serve!
*this would also work well with the Ocean Mist Season and Steam Floret Medley!
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan ramen, easy ramen, veggie ramen