Ramen Stir Fry
Ramen Stir Fry– this easy dinner recipe is perfect for nights when you CAN’T be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes making dinner.
Oh HEY simple delicious ramen dish of my dreams 😍
It’s been on my blog recipe bucket list for YEARS to do a whole series on easy meals you can make with ramen noodles. I keep pushing it to the side and while I don’t have a whole series for you, I DO have this amazing and easy and delicious ramen stir fry to get us started.
You need this in your life ASAP and I bet you already have all of the ingredients waiting at home for you.
Super simple ingredients that we’re working with:
- Ramen noodles
- green onion
- frozen veggies for maximum ease
- a yummy stir fry sauce that takes about 2 minutes to whip together
This is really just a base recipe so feel free to swap in other ingredients or even fresh vegetables if you’re feeling fancy.
A question I’ve been asked several times is: are ramen noodles unhealthy? Honestly, I think that this depends on your definition of the word “healthy”. Are cheap little packets of ramen noodles going to win any awards, probably not, but are they totally fine (and tasty duh) on occassion, absolutely! If it’s something you’re worried about though, check at Whole Foods or your local health food store for more ogranic/ natural options with this ingredients in them. And THEN make this super easy and delicious ramen stir fry.
See how to make the stir fry here:
Easy and delicious ramen stir fry that’s vegan and SO GOOD!
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of broth
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated (can sub for 1/2 teaspoon of dried ginger)
For the Ramen:
- 2 ramen packets (roughly 6 ounces total), seasoning packets discarded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil (any oil will work here)
- 1/3 cup of green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of frozen veggies
- extra green onion and sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- While the noodles cook, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients.
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add in the frozen veggies and green onion and saute until thoroughly heated through, about 8 minutes.
- Add the stir fry sauce and cook for a couple of minutes until it begins to thicken. Add in the noodles and toss so that everything is coated in the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!!
- Category: dinner
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan dinner, easy stiry fry, ramen stir fry