Air Fryer Carrot Fries
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Air Fryer Carrot Fries are simple to make and so ridiculously delicious! A great side dish that everyone will love!
I know, we’ve been on a huge air fryer kick lately but I’m not even a little bit sorry for it because I’m simply OBSESSED!
Someone recently asked me when I wouldn’t just use the oven for most of these recipes and here’s the multi-part answer:
- I hate turning my oven on and waiting for it to pre-heat, especially in the summer
- Most of the time, the air fryer cooks food a decent bit faster and I’m impatient
- I love that you need VERY minimal oil (or sometimes even none) to get really crispy food!
But ultimately, we don’t really need an excuse to use out air fryers because they’re simply AWESOME!
Do you need some advice regarding what air fryer is best? I’ll tell you, I’ve tried 4 different air fryers out and this XL Cosori is by far my favorite! It’s the perfect size and I love that it’s super lightweight.
And these Air Fryer Carrot Fries! OMG so super simple and ridiculously delicious.
This recipe is as simple as tossing together all of the ingredients and then placing the fries in the air fryer to cook for about 15 minutes, tossing halfway. THAT’S IT! You could even prepare the carrots ahead of time and leave them in the fridge, covered, until you’re ready to cook them. I love the recipe for that!
That’s all I have for you today! I’m keeping this one SHORT and sweet!
As usual, please let me know if you end up making this recipe and how you like it. You can come back here to leave a comment or snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are making from the blog!Print
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- For serving: 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the carrots, olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and stir until well combined.
- Place them in the air fryer and cook at 400F for 15-18 minutes, stirring them half way through cooking.
- Remove from the fryer and serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauces.
- Category: air fryer
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer carrots, carrot fries