Air Fryer Potato Wedges
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You’re going to LOVE how simple and CRISPY these Air Fryer Potato Wedges are! They come together quickly are just the perfect side dish to any meal.
Why, yes, I am officially Air Fryer obsessed and I’m not even a little sorry about it. I’ve posted a crazy amount of air fryer recipes the past couple of months but it’s just because I seriously love mine SO so much.
I’ve had a lot of people asking what kind I have. I’ve tried 4 different air fryers out and this XL Cosori is by far my favorite! It’s the perfect size and I love how light weight it is.
And these potato wedges…..SO CRISPY! I can’t even get over how crispy and delicious they are.
And most importantly for me: SO so easy. That’s what my air fryer has been all about lately: the easy, oven-less, recipes. Can’t get enough of them.
I wanted to keep this recipe very basic so that it goes with a lot of different dishes. However, you could easily customize these depending on what you’re serving them with. These would be great with a bit of cumin and paprika sprinkled on or even some turmeric and curry powder. SO many flavor options!
Let’s go over how to make them.
For MAXIMUM crispiness, we’re going to start out by soaking our raw sliced potatoes for about 15 minutes in an ice bath. This is key to really getting them crispy so don’t be tempted to skip it!
After that, it’s simply a matter of tossing the dried potatoes in some olive oil, salt, pepper, and any other spices that you’d like.
Line them up in your air fryer and cook at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
As usual, PLEASE let me know if you make this recipe and how you like it! You can come back here and leave a comment or tag me on instagram (@foodwithfeeling).
More simple Air Fryer Recipes to try:
- Air Fryer Frozen Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Sesame Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Tofu
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Artichokes
- Air Fryer Crispy Chickpeas
These air fryer potato wedges are so simple to make and turn out deliciously crispy!
- 2 russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- pepper to taste
- Optional for serving: chopped parsley and grated cheese
- Fill a large bowl halfway with ice water and set it aside.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and then place them in the bowl of ice water. Allow the potatoes to sit in the ice water for fifteen minutes– this is key to a great, crispy potato!
- Remove the potatoes from the water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil or a few pumps of olive oil spray.
- Add as many potatoes as will fit in your air fryer in a single layer. Cook at 375F for 13-15 minutes, turning the potatoes half way through cooking.
- Season with salt and garnish with chopped parsley and grated cheese as desired. Enjoy!
These are best served immediately!
To cut a potato into wedges, first cut in in half lengthwise and then cut each side in half lengthwise again. Then, cut each quarter into thirds on a diagonal. Each wedge should be about ½” thick.
If you need to cook the potatoes in batches, you can keep them warm in a 250F oven for up to 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 1170.6 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.8 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: air fryer potatoes, easy potato wedges, crispy potato wedges