Baked Brie in Bread
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Baked Brie is so simple to make and easily served with the fun pull-apart loaf of bread that it’s baked in! Great for holidays and get togethers!
I posted this baked brie on tiktok and figured that I would snap a couple of quick photos so that it could live on the blog as well!
Baked brie started trending on tiktok a few weeks ago but I hadn’t seen anyone showing how to bake it DIRECTLY inside a loaf of bread. Which is definitely my favorite way to enjoy it YUM!
I used cranberry sauce on mine but really any flavor of jam works well. Apricot jam is often served on the brie and I highly recommend that as well.
Simple cut a large whole in a round loaf of bread and then slice that excess bread into bite sized chunks. We’ll toast those and dip them in the cheese!
Cut slits all around the bread so that you can easily pull chunks off later (hence, pull apart bread).
Place the cheese in the bread, score, and top with garlic, honey, and cranberry sauce/ jam. Bake for 20 minutes and ENJOY!!
Seriously so simple and delicious!Print
Easy baked brie covered in garlic, honey, and cranberry sauce toasted inside of a loaf of pull apart bread. YUM!
- 1 large round loaf of bread*
- 8 ounce round of brie cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2–3 tablespoons of cranberry sauce
- for serving: fresh thyme, apples, pears, and the excess bread from the loaf
- Place your cheese on top of the bread and use it as a stencil to cut out the center of the bread. See my videos HERE for reference. Remove the top of the bread and set aside. Cut more bread out of the inside of the bread until the round of cheese can comfortably fit inside of the bread.
- Take the top round of bread you cut out from the loaf and cut it into bite sized pieces. Place those onto a large baking sheet leaving room for the loaf.
- Cut the outside of the bread by slicing 1 inch chunks around the outside of the bread loaf. Make sure to stop 1/4 of an inch from the bottom so that the bread is still firmly attached but can be easily torn off later.
- Place the cheese inside of the bread and score the top in a criss cross pattern. This makes the cheese easier to dip into later AND allows the flavors to seep down into the cheese as it bakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is very soft to the touch and the bread is lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme and dig in!
Bread- aim to get a loaf of bread that’s big enough to fit your cheese with lots of extra space around the edges for the bread to be pulled apart
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked brie, brie baked bread, cheesy bread