This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Looking for a simple and fun holiday themed cocktail? Give this Pomegranate Smash a try! It’s made with just a handful of simple ingredients and the color makes it so fun for halloween and holiday!
Hopefully you know by now HOW much I love a good holiday themed cocktail. i just really hope that you know me well enough by now :)
Shockingly, this is my very first halloween cocktail and I’m very excited about it because
- I’ve been LOVING a good bourbon cocktail lately.
- We pretty much always have pomegranate juice in the house because I’m obsessed.
- I got MULTIPLE different halloween themed cocktail glasses this year and I’m excited for an excuse to use them.
I’m going to keep today’s post brief because you don’t need an entire novel with this cocktail recipe, right?
Real quick, here’s what’s in the pomegranate cocktail:
- Pomegranate juice
- lemon juice
- Maple syrup (or can be subbed for simple syrup)
This simple pomegranate cocktail is perfect for holiday sipping and so easy to throw together!
- 2 oz of bourbon
- 1/2 oz of lemon juice
- 3/4 oz of maple syrup (or sub for rosemary simple syrup)
- 2 oz of pomegranate juice
- Rosemary sprig for garnish
- In a shaker or cocktail mixer filled with ice, combine the pomegranate juice, bourbon, maple syrup and lemon juice. Shake/ stir to combine.
- Strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice, garnish and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: stirring
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: halloween cocktail, bourbon cocktail, pomegranate cocktail