Cinnamon Dessert Pizza
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Cinnamon Dessert Pizza is the PERFECT addition to pizza night! It’s SO SIMPLE to make, comes together quickly, and is a treat that everyone will love.
Thank you to Chicago Metallic for sponsoring this post. They’re a long time sponsor of Food with Feeling and half of what I own in my kitchen is made by them because I love it all so much! Thank you for supporting the brands that make my blog possible.
I’ve had this recipe on my to-do list for SO LONG! I love dessert pizza SO MUCH and can’t believe that it’s taken me this long to post my favorite recipe for it.
I often do a simple cinnamon sugar topping when making this but wanted to go ALL OUT with a slightly more dense crumble topping. It’s amazing and I have zero regrets about it :D
For this recipe, I’m using Chicago Metallic’s Aluminum Pizza Crisper. I love how light it is and it works great every time! We have LOTS of delicious pizza’s planned for this pan :)
Okay, let’s dive into the actual recipe.
I’m using my classic pizza dough recipe (that just so happens to be fully vegan) for this dessert pizza. It’s super simple to make and if you’re not making homemade pizza crust, then you need to start NOW! It doesn’t require any long resting time besides a few minutes to let the yeast activate.
While we’re waiting for the yeast, I like to mix together the topping which consists simply of flour, butter (vegan as desired), cinnamon, and sugar. That all gets mixed together.
Then the dough is rolled out and the topping is spread out evenly over the crust.
Into the oven it goes for a simple 15 minutes of baking! SO EASY!
The frosting consists of just powdered sugar (more sugar I KNOW), vanilla, and milk of choice. I typically like to let the pizza cool down just a bit before adding the frosting. However, you can totally drizzle it on as soon as the pizza comes out of the oven and enjoy it extra hot if you wish.
Super easy, right!?
I’m VERY excited for you to try this on out!
ALRIGHT that’s it for today! As always, if you end up making this recipe, please snap a quick photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always LOVE to see what you’re making from the blog.Print
This Cinnamon Streusel Dessert Pizza is so easy to make and comes together with a handful of simple ingredients!
- 1 unbaked pizza crust (click for my FAV easy pizza dough recipe!)
- 1 cup of flour*
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar (light or dark will work)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of butter, softened to room temperature (vegan butter as desired)
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly grease a pizza pan.
- Roll your pie crust out into a 12 inch circle and place on your pizza pan. You can make it a little smaller or bigger depending on your preference/ the size of your pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and softened butter. Mix until there are small chunks of butter left about the size of peas. Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly all of the prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the crust are lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly, slice, and ENJOY!
*for gluten free: my only suggestion is to try a gluten free 1-1 flour
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan pizza, dessert pizza, cinnamon pizza