Easy Breakfast Tacos
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These EASY Breakfast Tacos comes together in just about 10 minutes and are so ridiculously delicious! It’s 3 simple ingredients and you can top it with whatever you prefer and have on hand!
I posted this simple breakfast taco recipe on tiktok earlier today and I figured that I would share the recipe here- I always find it so much easier to follow along with a recipe when it’s fully written out as opposed to trying to follow along with a 25 second video LOL.
So I’m keeping this SUPER simple and to the point. Here are so ridiculously delicious Breakfast tacos that you should try! I’m OBSESSED and had this 3 days in a row this past week :)
And if you want to make it vegan, simply use dairy-free cheese and some Just Egg (I’m planning to try that soon!)
These Breakfast Tacos take just a few minutes to make and are so DELICIOUS!
- 1/4 cup of cheese (I used a colby jack cheese blend)
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 medium tortilla (I used a flour tortilla but corn would also work)
- Optional toppings: avocado, pico de gallo, tomatoes, salt + pepper, cilantro, onion, etc.
- Place a small or medium skillet over medium heat. If it’s not non-stick, spray it with a little cooking spray. Add in the cheese in the center and spread it out into a thin, even circular layer. I like to make my cheese circle a bit smaller than the tortilla as it’ll spread a bit when it melts.
- Once the cheese starts to bubble all around the edges (it takes about a minute to get to this point depending on the heat of your skillet) slowly add the egg to the center of the cheese. If it spreads out too much, you can use a spatula to scrap it back towards the center a little. Cook for 2 minutes or until the egg is nearly cooked.
- Add the to tortilla to the top and cook for 1 additional minute. Flip everything over and cook for 1-2 more minutes to crisp up the tortilla a bit.
- Remove from the heat and top with your favorite taco toppings! ENJOY!
nutritional info does not include any toppings- just the cheese, egg, and tortilla
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegetarian breakfast taco, breakfast taco, easy tacos, egg tacos