This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Easy to make Rainbow Pizza! It’s colorful and packed with veggies!
As week 3 of my pride series, I’m finally sharing a SAVORY rainbow recipe. I’ve wanted to make this Rainbow Pizza for a WHILE so I’m glad that I’m finally doing it :)
My original plan was to make a rainbow flatbread BUT I realized that I could make a pizza and then cut it in half to get 2 rainbow shaped pizzas like SO:
There are several different veggies that you could use to achieve the rainbow look but I used:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Orange bell pepper
- Corn kernels
- Shredded purple cabbage
- red onion
I aboslutely love how the pizza turned out and I can’t wait for you to give it a try!
If you end up making it, please snap a photo and tag me on social media @foodwithfeeling !Print
This Rainbow Pizza is easy to make and such a fun way to enjoy veggie pizza!
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup of corn kernels
- 1/2 of a medium zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup of broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup of shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup of red onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roll the pizza dough out into a 12-13 inch circle and place it on a circular baking sheet. If you want to cut the pizza into 2 half circles and make 2 rainbows, pinch a hole in the middle of the dough and gently spread a hole in the middle. Find a small oven proof bowl and place it in the center of the dough to keep the middle circle from puffing up in the oven. See photo for reference.
- Evenly spread the sauce over the dough and sprinkle it with the cheese.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a single row all around the outside edge of the pizza. Next, arrange the bell pepper in a single row next to the tomatoes. Continuing aranging the veggies in the following order: tomatoes, bell pepper, corn, zucchini, broccoli, cabbage, and finally the onion.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes until the dough is lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool slightly and carefully remove the plate from the center. Cut the pizza in half to create 2 rainbows. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: pizz
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: rainbow pizza, veggie pizza