Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Perfect Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts– these Brussels sprouts are SO easy to throw together in your pressure cooker and turn out delicious every single time!
PLEASE tell me that you’re a Brussels sprouts fan. I know they’re not for everyone but I happen to LOVE them and I’m excited to share this recipe with you! A few years ago I posted my all time favorite Garlic and sea salt brussels sprouts which is a recipe that Stephen came up with. He’s been making it for me for years and it’s super simple and SO GOOD!
Since I’m completely obsessed with my Instant Pot right now, I wanted a version of that recipe made in a pressure cooker. It turned out SO GOOD and I’m excited for you to try this!
Since we’re cooking these Brussels sprouts in the instant pot, they don’t turn out crispy at all (which is one of my favorite parts of the other recipe) but they’re still completely perfect and delicious!
What’s in these instant pot Brussels sprouts:
- halved brussels
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- broth of choice (I typically use veggie broth)
How to make Brussels Sprouts in the Instant Pot:
I love the flavor the sautéing the garlic brings out so we’ll start by heating up our oil directly in the instant pot and then adding in the garlic to sauté for a couple of minutes. Then the Brussels sprouts get added in and cooked just for about a minute.
Then we’ll stir in the salt, pepper, and broth before sealing the instant pot and setting it to cook on manual pressure for 3 minutes.
THAT’S IT! Perfect and tender Brussels sprouts that everyone will love!
HERE ARE SOME MORE BASIC INSTANT POT RECIPES THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE:
See how to make these Perfect Brussels Sprouts:
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”3t4NJsfl” upload-date=”2019-06-21T15:05:47.000Z” name=”Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts” description=”Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts”]Print
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of broth
- Turn your pressure cooker to the saute mode and add in the olive oil. Once it’s hot, add in the minced garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in the Brussels sprouts and cook for an additional minute, continuing to stir. Mix in the salt, pepper, and broth. Seal the instant pot and cook on manual mode for 3 minutes.
- When the cooker is done, quick release the pressure and ENJOY! Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Category: side dish
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot side dish, pressure cooker recipe, brussels sprouts recipe