Mango Wine Slushie
Easy and refreshing Mango Wine Slushie recipe that’s perfect for summer partying!
Is it far too soon to be posting another white wine slushie?? Whatever, it’s Monday and we’re DOING THIS! I meant to post this last week but then life and work happened, so, here we are.
I got a little bit of feedback from the Watermelon White Wine Slushies that the recipe does not work great with unfrozen watermelon. So moving forward, we’re only making our white wine slushies with FROZEN fruit, mkay? This seems to be especially important for the watermelon that has such high water content.
I didn’t even try this slushie with unfrozen mango. Repeat after me! “Only frozen fruit in my adult wine slushie!”.
This mango wine slushie truthfully isn’t as pretty as the watermelon version BUT it’s sweeter, creamier, and honestly even tastier! I also love how easy it is to simply buy a bag of already frozen mango in the freezer section. It makes spur of the moment white wine slushie dreams come true with just one quick trip to the store. No waiting for mango to freeze.
We’re all about easy, spur of the moment tastiness here at Food with Feeling!
How to Make a Mango Wine Slushie
This is ridiculously easy. Add everything into a blender, blend, ENJOY!
I added some helpful tips for making white wine slushies in THIS post. To sum it up: 1) use frozen fruit 2) freeze any leftovers in an ice cube tray to be blended up later 3) don’t buy fancy wine. The cheap stuff will do it! 4) don’t add sweetener until after you blend together the fruit and wine in case the sweetness is already on point to you.
Easy. Easy. Creamy and delicious!
- 1 bottle of wine (750ml), any kind will work! Chilled works best
- 6 cups of frozen mango chunks
- 2-3 cups of ice to start, more if you want it thicker
- 2 tablespoons of Agave nectar, plus more if you want it sweeter (maple syrup or honey also work)
- Add the wine, frozen mango, and ice to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add in additional ice if you want the slushie thicker.
- Taste and add in the sweetener as you see fit. I ended up adding 2 tablespoons of the agave but add in more or less depending on your preference.
- Enjoy the heck out of it!
- Leftovers? Freeze the leftovers in an ice cube tray to re-blend (with a bit of water or additional wine) at a later time.
Keywords: cocktail, white wine, slushie