Maple Instant Pot Carrots
Maple Instant Pot Carrots– this easy side dish is perfect for holidays and comes together so quickly. I love being able to set them in the pressure cooker and not worry about checking in on them as they cook!
Since Instant Pot Potatoes, Instant Pot Quinoa, and Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes are some of the most popular recipes on my blog, I figured it was time for another easy side dish made in the pressure cooker.
Today we’re making these Maple Instant Pot Carrots. They’re ridiculously easy and perfect for the holidays (is it too soon to be planning my holiday menus??).
Because I wanted these to be as simple as possible, I simple used a big bag of baby carrots so that there was ZERO prep required for this recipe. However, you could also chop up regular carrots and cook those instead.
How to make Maple Instant Pot Carrots:
The ingredients for these carrots is simple:
- baby carrots
- maple syrup
- butter (use vegan butter if desired)
All of the ingredients get mixed together in your instant pot or pressure cooker and set to cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes. Once it’s done cooking, quick release the pressure and ENJOY! SUPER easy, right?
I’m a very big fan of these carrots :D
If you’re looking for more easy instant pot side dishes, I rounded up some of my favorites here-
More Instant Pot Side Dishes:
Easy and delicious Maple Instant Pot Carrots!
- 2 pounds of baby carrots
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of butter (can sub in vegan butter)
- In your instant pot or pressure cooker, combine all of the ingredients and stir to combine. Seal the lid and set the pot to manual high pressure for 4 minutes. Once done, quick release the pressure.
- Serve immediately, pouring a little of the extra juices from the pot over the carrots, and ENJOY!
- Category: side dish
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot side dish, holiday side dish, healthy instant pot