Raspberry Ginger Smoothie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Raspberry Ginger Smoothie comes together with just 5 simple ingredients and is easily customizable to your liking! The ginger makes this so ridiculously fresh and you’re going to love it.
Guys, it’s been a MINUTE since I posted a smoothie recipe. I used to post several every month but to be honest, I’ve experimented with so many different flavors that I MAY just, in fact, be running out of ideas ?
What I didn’t have, though, was enough GINGER smoothie recipes in my life.
I’m here to fix that today!
Despite my lack of smoothie posting over the past few months, THIS blog post featuring my favorite Healthy Smoothies is still one of the most popular blog posts on the blog right now.
If you’re looking for MORE smoothie inspiration, I highly suggest checking that post out!
Ingredients in this Raspberry Smoothie:
- Frozen raspberries
- Yogurt (I used coconut yogurt)
- Lime juice
- Fresh ginger
- Milk/ liquid of choice
- OPTIONAL handful of greens- while greens don’t produce the *prettiest* smoothie, I LOVE adding them to most of my smoothies. It’s such a nice added boost of nutrition + I almost always have some about to go bad in my fridge.
That’s all for today, friends! As usual, if you end up making this recipe, please snap a quick photo and tag me on instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are making!
See how to make the Raspberry Smoothie here:Print
This Raspberry Smoothie comes together with just 5 ingredients and is simple to make!
- 1 cup of plant based milk of choice
- 1 heaping cup of frozen raspberries
- ½ cup of yogurt (I used a vegan coconut yogurt)
- Juice of half a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 inch of ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- Optional handful of greens
- Add all ingredients to the base of a blender. Blend on high for about a minute or until creamy and smooth.
- Add additional liquid as needed if your blender gets a little jammed.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 237.9 mg
- Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 18.5 mg
Keywords: raspberry smoothie, healthy smoothie, vegan smoothie