Street Corn Nachos
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you like Mexican Street Corn as much as I do then you’re going LOVE these Street Corn Nachos! It’s a simple bed of tortilla chips topped with melty cheese and a really delicious street corn salad. Simple to put together and seriously SO GOOD!
I’ve wanted to share a version of this recipe for years and I’m glad that I’m FINALLY doing it :)
These nachos are in NO WAY an authentic recipe of any kind but DAMN are they so so good! I used my Street Corn Salad as the original inspiration. And since there’s “salad” on top, these nachos are basically a salad. <<< this is very sound logic!
My Mexican Street Corn recipe is consistently one of THE most popular recipes on my blog so I wanted to create more ways for people to enjoy it. I can’t even get over how much I love these nachos.
You can use whatever tortilla chips that you like but I HIGHLY suggest going the extra mile and making these Homemade Tortilla Chips. They’re surprisingly simple to make and SO so good. Like, the ultimate CRUNCHY chip!
These nachos are ridiculously easy to throw together so lets go over it!
You’re going to start out by making a batch of my Mexican Street Corn Salad. Trust me, it’s totally worth it!
Start by covering a small/ medium baking tray with tortilla chips. They can overlap a little but you mostly want them in a single layer.
Then you’ll top is with some cheese and bake for about 5 minutes. All you’re really needing to do is get the cheese nice and melty like so:
Once the cheese has melted, top it with the corn salad. I usually eat mine right away but you could also pop it back in the oven for a few more minutes to heat the corn salad through if you wish. Both ways are delicious.
Finally: add any additional toppings such as avocado or jalapeno and ENJOY!
That’s all I have for today!
As usual, if you end up making these nachos, please come back and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Or snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are making from the blog!Print
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a medium baking sheet, place the chips so that they’re in a single layer and only lightly overlapping. Top evenly with the cheese. Bake until the cheese is nicely melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top withe the street corn salad and bake an additional few minutes to heat the corn salad a bit (or you can serve it as is).
- Top with optional garnishes and ENJOY! This is best enjoyed right away and does not keep well as the chips will get too soggy. However, the salad does keep well so you can keep that to the side and make the nachos fresh as desired!
* I used the whole batch of street corn salad on top of my nachos but if it feels like a little much, you can always add less and then save the remaining salad for tomorrow! :)
- Category: dinner
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mexican street corn nachos, elote nachos, easy nachos