Apple Cider Mimosa
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This post has been sponsored by Brown-Forman on behalf of Korbel California Champagne. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Food with Feeling possible!
I’m super excited to be partnering up with Korbel again this year! Last year I used their champagne to make this pomegranate champagne cocktail as part of my holiday cocktail week. This year, we’re making a cocktail more geared towards the Thanksgiving holiday: an Apple Cider Mimosa!
Korbel® Brut has the perfect fruit flavor but isn’t too sweet, which makes it great for pairing with fruit juices such as the apple cider in this recipe. I wasn’t 100% sure how well these 2 ingredients would work together but as it turns out, it’s a delicious pairing! I seriously can’t wait for you to try this (and serve it to all of your holiday guests ;))!
How to make Apple Cider Mimosas:
One of the things that I LOVE about mimosas is that they’re ridiculously easy to make which is perfect for holiday entertaining and brunching :D
I wrote the recipe to include 1/2 cup each of apple cider and champagne BUT typically I just eyeball it to make sure that the glass is filled with half of each. One more reason that I love this recipe: no real measuring.
Buy the ingredients at Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway or Jewel-Osco here:
Find Korbel at Total Wine & More or Target here:
Tips for holiday hosting:
I thought it would be fun to share some of my tips for holiday hosting. As I mentioned earlier, this cocktail is GREAT for entertaining since it’s fun and festive but (arguably most important) it’s SUPER easy to throw together.
Here are some of my quick tips for entertaining:
- Make a signature cocktail that’s on theme but also easy to serve to a crowd. I like to either have a big pitcher of the drink or plain a cocktail (such as this apple cider mimosa) that can be thrown together quickly.
- Speaking of cocktails: have an alcohol free option that’s still festive and fun (aka not just water). I have a recipe for Slow Cooker Mulled Cider that would make a perfect alcohol free option!
- When it comes to food, prep AS MUCH as you can the day before! I like to pick recipes that can be fully or at least partially made the day before. There’s nothing worse than spending your whole party in the kitchen frantically trying to finish cooking.
- If you’re serving a more traditional meal, then make sure that you have plenty of finger food to enjoy as your guests arrive. I don’t know about you but food is the FIRST thing I look for when I walk in the door at a holiday party ;)
- And since I insist that a great holiday party has a great holiday cocktail, it’s also important to ensure that all of your guests have a safe ride home! Designate a sober driver and/ or fire up a ride sharing app!
Now that the holiday season is approaching, I went ahead and picked up a few bottles of the Korbel® Brut to have on hand for quick and easy cocktails when we have friends over. I highly suggest that you do the same :D
Buy all the ingredients needed for this recipe from Walmart, Albertsons or Target here:
And if you’re looking for more holiday entertaining inspiration, check out this Cheers to Host pinterest board!
Please Drink Responsibly.
California Champagne F Korbel & Bros, Guerneville CA. Korbel is a registered trademark (c) 2019 All rights reserved. Intended for readers 21+. Please do not forward or share this content to anyone under the legal drinking age.Print
Easy and delicious Apple Cider Mimosa that’s perfect for holiday entertaining and brunches!
- 1/2 cup of apple cider
- 1/2 cup of Korbel Brut Champagne
- Sliced apples, cinnamon sticks, and fresh rosemary for garnish
- In a tall champagne glass, combine the apple cider and champagne.
- Garnish with fresh cinnamon sticks, rosemary, and apple slices. ENJOY!