Vegan Carrot Bread
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Vegan Carrot Bread– you’re going to LOVE this one bowl vegan bread that’s easy to make and so so delicious! A great snack or vegan breakfast recipe!
Quite a while back, someone reached out to me on Instagram and told me that they doubled my Carrot Cake Muffins recipe and made a bread out of it. They said it was delicious and I instantly wanted to give it a try.
NEWS ALERT: it’s delicious and we’re making it today!
The bread turned out perfectly fluffy, moist, and so so good! It has me excited about trying it with a few different variations of my vegan muffins. Don’t worry- I’ll keep you updated on it :D
What’s in the healthy vegan bread:
- Flour (you can use a gluten free alternative)
- Maple syrup for sweetness
- Almond milk
- Nut butter
- mashed bananas
- grated carrot
- optional nuts
How to make Vegan Carrot Bread
Because I like things to be easy and as mess free as possible, we’re making this Vegan Carrot Bread in ONE BOWL! Yay!
We’ll start by whisking together all of the dry ingredients before folding in all of the wet ingredients. The carrots and nuts are folded in at the end. The batter gets poured into a loaf pan and baked for about 45 minutes until a nice golden brown.
THAT’S IT! I love easy recipes :)
That’s all for today, folks! I’m sure that I will be back very soon with more delicious vegan bread recipes :D
OTHER VEGAN BREAD THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Vegan Beer Bread
- Vegan Butternut Squash Bread
Easy and delicious Vegan Carrot Bread that’s easy to make, healthy, and so GOOD!
- 2 cups of flour (I use all purpose but you can also use whole wheat, pastry flour, or a gluten free 1–1 substitute)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 6 tablespoons of nut butter- I typically use peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup of grated carrot (I use a medium grate but you can also finely grate them)
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans plus more for topping if desired (you can also omit the nuts completely)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the milk, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well combined.
Gently stir in the grated carrot and nuts.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and top with a few more chopped nuts if desired
- Bake for 45-52 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan carrot bread, vegan bread, carrot loaf, vegan dessert, vegan breakfast