Ginger Beer Mojito
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This post has been sponsored by Q Mixers. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Food with Feeling possible!
After the great success of Cocktail Week earlier this year, I’ve been on a mission to share with you all of my favorite summer cocktails and up next on my list is this Ginger Beer Mojito! It’s basically a regular mojito but using ginger beer instead of club soda and I’m pretty sure that I like this version even better than the original.
I’m partnering up today with Q Mixers and using their Q Ginger Beer to make these drinks. I picked these up at my local Safeway store and love to keep them on hand in our bar cart for easy Mojito making (amongst other cocktails)! Save $1 now on your Q Mixers purchase at your local Safeway!
Why I love this ginger beer:
- It’s less sweet than others that I’ve tried- I don’t like my cocktails to be overly sweet, so this particular ginger beer has been perfect for me!
- HIGH Carbonation- I LOVE super bubbly drinks and this ginger beer really delivers with the carbonation! It’s overall fizzier and more refreshing than many others that I’ve tried and I LOVE it for that!
- Real & simple ingredients- The ingredients in this ginger beer are all natural and sourced from around the world for the boldest flavor.
- Perfect for last minute cocktail-ing- As I mentioned before, I like to keep these cans in my bar cart at all times. One can ends up being perfect for about 2 cocktails. I hate opening a large bottle of club soda for a few cocktails and then end up having the bottle sitting in my fridge unused.
Making the mojito is super simple! Muddle together the lime and mint in a cocktail shaker or tall glass. Then add in the remaining ingredients and top with the ginger beer and a sprig of mint! Legit my favorite summer drink. I grow mint in my garden every year largely just for these drinks :D
While I like to do this in a cocktail shaker, you can also muddle the lime and mint directly in the glass that you’re serving the drink in and then leave them at the bottom of the glass.
More delicious cocktails to try:
- Classic Mojito
- Gin and Tonic
- Bellini 3 ways
- Whiskey Smash
- Mango Wine Slushie
- Classic Aperol Spritz
- White Russian
- Vodka Lemonade
- Grapefruit Margaritas
Easy and delicious mojito made with gingerbeer!
- 2 ounces of white rum
- 1/2 of a medium lime, juiced (about 1 1/2- 2 tablespoons/ 3/4 oz of juice)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 oz) of simple syrup
- 5 mint leaves
- Q Mixer’s Gingerbeer
- Garnish: additional mint + lime wedges
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, muddle together the mint and lime juice.*
- Add in the simple syrup, rum, and ice. Cover and shake about 30 times or until the liquid is cold and fully combined.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with the gingerbeer. Garnish and enjoy!
- Category: drink
- Method: cocktail
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cocktail, gingerbeer cocktail, gingerbeer drink