This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Today we’re making this super simple and DELICIOUS Vodka Lemonade! It comes together in just a few quick minutes and requires just FOUR simple ingredients. I flavored mine using lavender simple syrup but you can use any kind that you’d like!
This lemonade is for day 3 of Cocktail Week…You can click HERE to check out ALL of the summer inspired cocktails that I posted this week!
I’m sticking with the quick and simple cocktails and LOVE LOVE LOVE how easy and refreshing this vodka lemonade is! I’m planning to multiple the recipe soon so it could be made as a big batch in a pitcher for easy summer entertaining. I’ll update the post once I’ve figured out those exact measurements!
You know what else I think would be amazing?? This Vodka Lemonade FROZEN!! Like a lemonade slushie! Doesn’t that sounds amazing?
OH or a boozy lemonade popsicle. Trying that ASAP!
I love making this cocktail with a lavender twist (we’re using lavender simple syrup in this) BUT you could definitely use plain simple syrup if you don’t have or don’t want the lavender taste. I’m a HUGE fan but totally get that it isn’t for everyone :D
ALSO- you can EASILY make this without the vodka if you’re looking for a lavender lemonade recipe without alcohol in it! I drank a version of this without the vodka quite a few times during the summer that I was pregnant and it got me through the hot Tennessee summer.
Here’s what is in this drink:
- Lemon juice– while I love using FRESH lemon juice in this, you can also use a bottle of lemon juice to save the money or if it’s just generally easier for you! For added lemon flavor, you can also muddle the lemon directly in the cup to release all the flavors and to add a bit of a stronger lemon taste
- Simple syrup– HERE is my recipe for making simple syrup. You can flavor it all kinds of fun ways and I show you how to do that in my post! Obviously for this particular recipe, I’m using a LAVENDER simple syrup but really any kind/ flavor will work well!
- Water– traditionally, lemonade is made with regular water HOWEVER, I LOVE making this with sparkling water. I’m a big fan of carbonation in my cocktails and find it just so refreshing!
- Vodka– use whatever your favorite brand is. I’m still experimenting with different kinds and often buy a different bottle each time to try new ones.
Other great cocktails to try:
- Classic Gin and Tonic
- Whiskey Smash
- Classic Mojito
- Grapefruit Margaritas
- Bellini- THREE different ways
- Watermelon White Wine Slushie
- Margarita Popsicles
- Mango Wine Slushie
Simple and refreshing Lavender Vodka Lemonade made with just 4 simple ingredients!
- 2 oz vodka*
- 1 oz of simple syrup**
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tablespoons)
- ¾ cup of regular or sparkling water
- In a tall glass filled with ice, combine the vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and water.
- Stir to combine and ENJOY!
*You can easily make this lemonade alcohol free by leaving out the vodka and simply adding in a little extra water
**While I LOVE this with lavender simple syrup, feel free to use regular simple syrup (unflavored I mean)
- Category: cocktail
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vodka cocktail, lemonade cocktail, vodka lemonade