This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
For our LAST DAY of cocktail week, we’re making a spin on the classic mojito and adding a lavender twist to it! Hopefully you know by now HOW MUCH I love all things lavender so naturally, I needed a few good lavender cocktails in my arsenal :D
I’m genuinely sad that cocktail week is over and I hope that you’ve found some great new summer cocktails to try out!
I’m going to keep things extra brief today because….it’s Sunday and I’m tired :D
I rounded up all of the cocktails from this week into ONE comprehensive blog post HERE so that you can easily access them! Please please let me know which one if your favorite!
This drink is just like a regular mojito except that we’re using lavender simple syrup to give it a nice extra flavoring to it.
It takes NO extra time to make the lavender syrup (as opposed to regular simple syrup I mean) and I LOVE having this lying around the house for lattees and cocktails such as this!
As always, if you end up making any of my cocktails, be sure to tag my on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! Happy cocktailing!
OTHER GREAT COCKTAILS TO TRY:
- Classic Gin and Tonic
- Whiskey Smash
- Aperol Spritz
- White Russian
- Vodka Lemonade
- Grapefruit Margaritas
- Bellini- THREE different ways
- Margarita Popsicles
- Mango Wine Slushie
SEE HOW TO MAKE THE Lavender Mojito HERE:
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”6TqGY4tY” upload-date=”2020-04-26T19:03:03.000Z” name=”Lavender Mojito” description=”Lavender Mojito” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]Print
A twist on the classic mojito: a simple and delicious LAVENDER Mojito!
- 1/2 of a medium lime, juiced (about 1 1/2- 2 tablespoons/ 3/4 oz of juice)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 oz) of LAVENDER simple syrup
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ounces of white rum
- Club soda or sparkling water to top
- Garnish: additional mint + lime wedges
- Ice for serving
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, muddle together the mint and lime juice.*
- Add in the simple syrup, rum, and ice. Cover and shake about 30 times or until the liquid is cold and fully combined.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with the club soda. Garnish and enjoy!
*Often when I’m feeling a little lazy, I throw the un-juiced lime half into the shaker with the mint and muddle it to release the flavors and juice.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: shaking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: mojito cocktail, mojito recipe, easy cocktail, summer cocktail