Mixed Berry Beet Smoothie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Say hello to the PRETTIEST smoothies that you ever will make! ? This BEET Smoothie has just FIVE ingredients and requires ZERO prep (which is probably why I find myself drinking smoothies for breakfast so often). I like using cooked beets in this recipe but you can certain use raw which is makes this that much easier.
And if you’re in the market for more delicious smoothie recipes, check out my Acai Smoothie recipe, Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, and this Meal Replacement Blueberry Smoothie. I also have a comprehensive post with TONS of healthy smoothies recipes all in one place! You can check that out HERE.
I used to post SO MANY smoothies on my blog but have been slacking on the smoothie front lately. SORRY! I’m back on it and have SO MANY great ideas for new recipes to share. As always, PLEASE let me know if you have any requests. I’m all ears!
Today we’re diving into a tall glass filled with this BEET SMOOTHIE. Even if you think you’re not a beet fan, give this one a try, okay? It’s seriously so good. The sweetness level of this is perfection and I kind of want one every single day now.
Ingredients in this recipe:
We’re working with just FIVE simple ingredients:
- Beets– I used precooked beets that I bought at Trader Joe’s simply because I bought them on sale. You can obviously cook your own beets OR even use raw beets for ease! If using raw, you’ll want to peel it first and then cut it into smaller chunks so that it’s easier to blend.
- Mixed berries– really any fruit works here so use what you have. We almost always have a bag of frozen mixed berries in the freezer so I typically find myself reaching for that.
- Maple syrup– this is optional but I like mine to be a touch sweeter. If you’d like, you can taste it without this first and then easily mix it in later if you decide you do want it sweeter.
- Yogurt– I used a dairy free blueberry yogurt that I bought at Trader Joe’s BUT really any kind will work here. I just like to be mindful of the excess sugar in yogurt as well as how much protein is in it.
- Liquid– really ANY liquid will work here so use what you have/ prefer. I’ve been really into oat milk lately so have been using that. I love that it makes the smoothie extra creamy. However, even just water would work if you have nothing else.
As usual, if you end up making this recipe, please snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I love seeing everything y’all are making!
More delicious smoothie recipes to try:
- Roundup of 30+ Healthy Smoothies recipes on my blog
- Homemade Acai Bowl
- Golden Milk Mango Smoothie
- Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie
See how to make the smoothie here:
This FIVE ingredient Beet Smoothie is east to throw together, delicious and sweet, and packed with nutrients!
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 small-medium beet (cooked or raw- I prefer cooked)*
- 1– 1 ½ cups of liquid (I like oat milk but any liquid will work well here)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
*really any flavor would work well here. I used a dairy free blueberry yogurt
*the beets I had were pretty tiny so I actually used 2 which you’ll see in the video
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: beet smoothie, healthy smoothie, vegan smoothie