Vegan Banana Bread
Vegan Banana Bread Recipe– I’m excited to be partnering once again with Chicago Metallic to bring you this fluffy and DELICIOUS Vegan Banana Bread. Thank you for supporting the brands that make my blog possible!
Given that Banana Bread is one of my FAVORITE things to bake, it’s amazing that I don’t have a simple recipe for it on my blog already. SO HAPPY to be fixing that today :)
I DO have THIS Chocolate Chip Vegan Banana Bread recipe on my blog already. However, if you’re like Stephen, you’re not a fan of chocolate chips in your banana bread. I also made a few tweaks to that original recipe to make it EVEN BETTER!
Before we jump into the recipe, I want to talk briefly about Chicago Metallic’s line of textured pans. Each pan is just overall well made and will last you forever. I’m also a huge fan of baking with them as the textured surface makes it so that little or no food sticks to the pan. If you find yourself in the market for new baking pans, I highly suggest checking out Chicago Metallic’s line of bakeware!
I also have QUITE a few pieces from their non-stick collection and use those often.
NOW for the Easy Vegan Banana Bread! I modeled this recipe closely to THIS Vegan Carrot bread that I post earlier this year.
How to Make Vegan Banana Bread:
First let’s go over the simple ingredients in this bread-
- bananas (duh)
- maple syrup
- almond milk or other plant based milk
- nut butter
- baking soda + powder + salt
AND THAT’S IT! No processed sugars or unnecessary extras. Super simple but still SO SO GOOD!
Another reason that I love this bread: it comes together all in ONE BOWL.
Start by mashing the ripe bananas in a large bowl and then mixing in the remaining dry ingredients. Once combined, add in all of the dry ingredients until just mixed together. Pour the batter into your loaf pan and BAKE.
The bake time depends largely on the size of your bread pan. For this recipe, I used THIS 9 x 5 inch Chicago Metallic loaf pan. If all you have is an 8 x 4, that can work as well. It may just need a little extra bake time.
To check out the full line of Chicago Metallic products, visit their website HERE.
More vegan bread recipes to try:
See how to make this Easy Vegan Banana Bread here:
This Vegan Banana Bread comes together in just ONE BOWL and is perfectly sweet and soft!
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (I use all purpose but you can also use whole wheat, pastry flour, or a gluten free 1–1 substitute)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 6 tablespoons of nut butter- I typically use peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 medium extra ripe bananas, mashed
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
- Stir in the milk, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Cover the loaf with foil so the top doesn’t get too brown and bake for an additional 10-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.*
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!
*you can use a different sized loaf pan but it may affect the bake time. If using an 8×4 inch pan, you could need upwards of 10-15 more minutes of bake time.
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan bread, vegan baking recipe, vegan banana bread