This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
We’re making the most of the long, warm, and berry filled summer days with this Blueberry Mojito! It’s just like a classic mojito but with a hefty helping of blueberries muddled into the cocktail as well. You’re going to love this fruity twist on your favorite summer drink!
I’ve been on the fruity cocktail train this summer and I’m not sorry about it at all! :D I love how much a little muddled fruit can really enhance a drink.
I bought a TON of blueberries a few weeks ago since they were so cheap. I’ve been baking up a storm with them and even froze a few to make my favorite Blueberry Smoothie. BUT, I figured it would be nice to incorporate some of them into a cocktail. ENTER: this super simple Blueberry Mojito.
This is very similar to a classic mojito. At the same time that the mint is muddled, we’re going to throw in 1/2 cup of fresh (frozen work too!) blueberries and muddle them in with the mint. The goal is to get the nice and crushed but there will still be some larger chunks of blueberry left over.
You can keep those chunks in your drink OR strain them out if you’d prefer. I typically just leave them in. More often than not, they just sink to the bottom of the glass anyways and don’t really bother me.
This Blueberry Mojito is:
- Super easy
- Perfect for summer sipping
- A real crowd pleaser!
That’s all I have for today! As usual, if you end up making this cocktail, please snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I love seeing what y’all are making!
More delicious cocktails to try:
- Classic Mojito
- Boozy Frozen Lemonade
- Ginger Beer Mojito
- Gin and Tonic
- Bellini 3 ways
- Whiskey Smash
- Mango Wine Slushie
- Classic Aperol Spritz
- White Russian
- Vodka Lemonade
- Grapefruit Margaritas
See how to make the mojito here:Print
Super simple and refreshing berry filled mojito cocktail!
- 2 ounces of white rum
- 1/2 of a medium lime, juiced (about 1 1/2– 2 tablespoons/ 3/4 oz of juice)
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 oz) of simple syrup
- 5 mint leaves
- Club soda or sparkling water to top
- Garnish: additional blueberries + mint + lime wedges
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, muddle together the mint, blueberries, and lime juice.*
- Add in the simple syrup, rum, and ice. Cover and shake about 30 times or until the liquid is cold and fully combined.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with the club soda. Garnish and enjoy!
*Often when I’m feeling a little lazy, I throw the un-juiced lime half into the shaker with the mint and muddle it to release the flavors and juice.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: shaker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: rum cocktail, fruity cocktail, blueberry mojito