Raspberry Crumble Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
The Raspberry Crumble Bars are completely vegan and made with just a handful of simple ingredients!
I’ve been teasing these crumble bars for a good few weeks now and I’m glad that they’re finally here! Berry season is one of my FAVORITES of the year and I’ve been making all kinds of berry baked goods this year and don’t plan to let up anytime soon :D
They’re sweet and filled with juicy fresh raspberries AND raspberry jam for the sweetest treat and I love them so much for that!
I’ve only tried this recipe with raspberries but I think that it would be great with other berries and flavors of preserves. Planning to try it soon with blueberries and will let you know how it turns out!
Main ingredients in these crumble bars:
- Brown sugar
- Raspberry preserves
- Fresh raspberries
- Vegan butter
Making the bars is super simple! The crust and the crumble topping come together in one big bowl with about 2/3 of the mixture being pressed into the baking dish and the rest being sprinkled on top.
In between, we’re spreading raspberry jam across the crust and then topping with fresh berries. The result is a delicious combination of juice and sweet with a little bit of crunch.
If you end up making these bars, I’d love it if you snapped a photo and tagged me in your post on Instagram @foodwithfeeling!
More vegan desserts to try:
See how to make the Raspberry bars here:
- 1 ¼ cups of rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cups of all purpose flour (the only gluten free recommendation I have at this time is a gluten free 1-1 flour)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup of vegan butter, softened* (coconut oil also works well here but I prefer the butter)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¾ cup of raspberry preserves
- ~16 fresh raspberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8×8 pan (9×9 would work as well but may require a little less bake time).
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, flour, salt, baking powder, and brown sugar.
- Add in the softened butter and vanilla and mix until fully combined. The mixture will seem a little dry but should hold together when pressed between your fingers. Having a few larger chunks left in the mixture is perfectly fine.
- Pour ⅔ of the mixture into the pan (this ends up being about 2 ½ cups of the unpacked dough mixture) and press it firmly into the bottom of the pan. Set aside the rest of the mixture to be used as the topping. Bake the bottom crust for 15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, carefully spread the raspberry preserves across the crust. Gently squish each of the raspberries so that they’re lightly flattened and then place them all along the top of the preserves. Sprinkle on the remaining crumble mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then chill in the fridge until completely cooled. You can eat them now or let them sit for a total of 2 hours (or even overnight if you want). Sice and ENJOY!
*You want the butter to be softened so that you can easily mush it into the flour mixture BUT you do not want it to be fully melted.
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan bars, oatmeal bars, crumble bars