Vegetarian Pasta Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Bringing you a delicious collection of my favorite Vegetarian Pasta Recipes! Whether you’re looking for a hearty, satisfying family-friendly pasta dish, a creamy, dreamy pasta recipe to satisfy your comfort food cravings, or a lightened-up pasta, this list has something for everyone!
Pasta is one of my favorite food groups! It’s just so wonderful! Obviously, it’s delicious, it’s also super versatile and most varieties are naturally vegan. You can throw together a quick and easy meal with pasta and marinara in just minutes on a busy weeknight, whip up a light pasta salad for lunch, or slave over a gourmet pasta dinner for date night. Endless options!
Below I’ve rounded up over 25 amazing vegetarian pasta recipes that you’re sure to love! Enjoy!
Easy One Pot Pasta Recipes:
- One Pot Lentil Pasta. This one pot lentil pasta is gluten free, super simple to make and comes together in just about 20 quick minutes!
- Creamy Tomato One Pot Pasta. The ultimate EASY vegan dinner that comes together with a handful of pantry staples and if needed, the veggies could easily be swapped for frozen veggies of your choosing.
- Simple Tomato Pasta. An incredibly simple pasta dish that I enjoyed all of the time as a kid. It’s simple, cheap, and VERY tasty.
- Parmesan Orzo. Simple to make, so filling, and packed with comforting fall flavors! It’s the perfect easy weeknight dinner for fall and winter cooking!
- One Pot Taco Pasta. An EASY, warm dinner with SO much flavor that can be made in one big skillet!
Delicious Vegetarian Pasta Salads:
- Vegan Pasta Salad. This QUICK & EASY pasta dish comes together with a handful of simple ingredients and a delicious dressing. So good!
- Ranch Pasta Salad. This vegan pasta salad is ridiculously easy to make and perfect for potlucks, parties and get togethers!
- Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad. If you’re a fan of Classic Mexican Street Corn then you’re going to LOVE this fun twist on the classic! It’s simple to make and prefect for entertaining (or even just to enjoy all to yourself!). A major crowd pleaser for sure!
- Vegan Lemon Broccoli Pasta Salad. Loaded with so much flavor and perfect for any occasion, everyone goes crazy over this pasta salad!
- Cucumber Vegan Pasta Salad. Perfect for warm summer months when you just want a nice cold pasta salad that’s easy to make and keeps well for plenty of leftovers!
- Orzo Pasta Salad. Light and flavorful this salad is so easy to make with orzo pasta, fresh cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, arugula, and basil, all tossed in a delicious lemon vinaigrette.
Vegan Pasta Recipes:
- Vegan Lasagna. This lasagna is a family favorite! It’s easy to make and doesn’t require a ton of ingredients. Seriously, so delicious!
- Vegan Mac and Cheese. A creamy pasta dish that’s completely dairy free, but still a great way to satisfy your cheese craving! It’s made with easy to find ingredients and comes together in no time.
- Vegan Macaroni Salad. If you like a good pasta salad recipe, then you’ll love this easy macaroni salad! Loaded with veggies and covered in a tasty sauce.
- Baked Vegan Mac and Cheese. So simple to make and the ultimate comfort food! The sauce is simple to make and all comes together in the blender and the whole thing only needs about 25 minutes in the oven! Super simple and so delicious!
- Vegan Pumpkin Mac and Cheese. So ridiculously creamy – you’re going to lose your mind! It comes together in no time and the sauce can be made all inside of a blender. So simple and easy and I can’t wait for you to try it!
- Creamy Vegan Pasta. My go-to date night pasta is the creamiest and dreamiest vegan pasta you’ll ever try!
Italian Inspired Vegetarian Pasta Recipes:
- Vegetarian Crockpot Lasagna. This loaded veggie cheesy lasagna is super simple to make and one of my favorite vegetarian dinners! It’s made with layers of veggies, sauce, noodles and plenty of cheese!
- Homemade Spaghettios. An easy remake of the classic that you can feel good about giving to your kids!
- Easy Lasagna Roll-ups. A fun twist on classic lasagna! These are easy to make and don’t have to cook as long as traditional lasagna.
- Vegan Pesto Pasta. This dish is nice and simple, yet is packed with flavor! It comes together easily and is super versatile.
- White Wine Pasta Sauce. Easy to make with just 5 simple ingredients. Light, full of flavor and absolutely irresistible; this white wine sauce is ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes!
More Favorite Vegetarian Pasta Recipes:
- Cavatappi Pasta. This comforting pasta dish combines tender cavatappi noodles and an easy, ultra creamy parmesan cheese cream sauce. Even your picky eaters will enjoy this family-friendly dish made with minimal ingredients.
- Brussels Sprouts Pumpkin Pasta. Simple to make, vegan friendly, and such a quick and delicious weeknight dinner recipe! The quick cook sprouts add a nice portion of veggies to the meal too!
- Tiktok Pasta Chips. You may have seen these on social media lately – learn how to make them! They’re super simple and surprisingly so delicious!
- 10 Minute Elevated Ramen. One of my go-to quick and easy meals. This comes together in just about 10 minutes and results in a surprisingly well-balanced meal!
- Quick & Easy Soy Peanut Noodles. Delicious noodles that are ridiculously easy to throw together!
We’re sharing our famous vegetarian past salad recipes as well as 20 more of our favorite vegetarian pasta recipes!
- 1 pound of spiral pasta, I like the tri-color but regular is fine too!
- 1/2 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- optional: 1 can of sliced black olives (mine was 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. If serving the pasta salad cold, run the cooked pasta under cold water to cool it off quite a bit.
- Make the dressing by combining the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning + other spices, and sugar. Whisk until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, veggies, parsley and dressing. Toss until the pasta and veggies are fully coated in the dressing.
- Salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!!!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: pasta
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 336.6 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 46.2 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegetarian pasta recipe, vegetarian pasta salad, vegan pasta recipes